Defibrillators in Selsey
Selsey Community First Responders PADs are situated in various location around the town. They have to be available 24/7 and so they are located in large and secure yellow boxes, fixed to the outside of buildings.
- The Selsey Centre, Manor Road, Selsey, PO20 0SE
- St Wilfrid's Catholic Church. Church Road, Selsey, PO20 0LS
- Beacon Church, Marisfield Place, Selsey, PO20 0PD
- Victory Club, 31 High Street, Selsey, PO20 0RB
- The Fire Station, High Street, Selsey, PO20 0QG
- 53 Lanseer Drive, Selsey, PO20 0BQ
- East Beach Kiosk, Beach Road, Selsey, PO20 0SZ
- The Southern Cooperative, 123-125 High Street, Selsey, PO20 0QB
- The Fisherman's Joy, East Street, Selsey, PO20 0BU
- The Seal, 6 Hillfield Road, Selsey, PO20 0JX
- 1 Seagrove, Selsey, PO20 9HT
- Public Toilets, 87 Hillfield Road, Selsey, PO20 0LH
- 14 Domehouse Close, Selsey, PO20 0UB
- RNLI Lifeboat Station, 154 Kingsway, Selsey, PO20 0DL
- 31 Horsefield Road, Selsey, PO20 9ET
How to Use a Pad
If a 999 call is made, the South East Coast Ambulance call-taker will assess the situation and, if needed, the rescuer will be given the location of the nearest PAD and the code to unlock the box.
Keep the line to the call-taker open so that further advice or help can be given.
Make sure you have the code clearly in your mind before heading off for the nearest PAD. Without it you will not be able to open the box.
The box contains a Smart Defibrillator which will tell you what to do and when to do it.
With the telephone line kept open, the call-taker will also be there to help.